site stats

marți, 15 septembrie 2015

DIARY COUNTDOWN: DAY 317
















Weight: ? kilograms

Naughty reloaded last night. Just before going to bed I had some peanuts. And that is not even bad. I had 250ml of some fizzy drink. Strawberry. I did that knowing all to well that this is my Nemesys and the fact that I have not had one since the "pizza effect" is only a pathetic excuse!

I have a burning conscience. Always been like that. Don't need telling off when I am doing something wrong. Or bad. My conscience will always be my worst possible punisher. In fact I'd rather have people telling me off rather than this...

I feel like Paul, the apostle, who said:

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do".
(Romans 7:15)

Hmmm... That took my thoughts in a different place... Sometimes I tell off people. And I am not famous for being a diplomat. But that is actually because I care. And it is because I trust people to much at times. I believe that they would understand. One should actually be worried when that does not happen anymore... That is when I think of Jesus's words:

"If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet".
(Matthew 10:14)

Went off track again... So. Did my morning walk after waking up at 6:30, going to weigh myself and then at the gym. After that? It is a total mistery! Will decide as it goes. But before I do anything I have to book my holiday flights! Yeah baby! Holiday time! So here we go! Another day! May all God's blessings be upon everyone! Cheers!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Eu cred ca: