site stats

miercuri, 9 septembrie 2015

DIARY COUNTDOWN: DAY 323












Weight: 151.7 kilograms

Nothing out of the ordinary to report. It is kinda boring to give the same details about the same things over and over again. Maybe the fact that the gym yesterday was particularly fun which is obviously not me! Good workout and had a good chat with Jonai, one of the monitors over there, about what is gonna be happening next. So it has been decided that the training schedule has to be upgraded starting next week...

Found ways to fill my day off with things to do apart from the morning walk and the gym... Wrapped some gifts and paid some visits in order to deliver them. Still one left to deliver... Looking forward to it tomorrow...

So! Morning walk done, going to weigh myself then will prepare the day as I will be singing at the Charly Bar today... Have to plan Thursday better as I won't be having another day off till next Tuesday after that...

Doctors appointment today and tomorrow... Fingers crossed. Blood tests results coming. And I was recommended a vitamin complex at the gym, that I need to check out with the doctor. I really don't want to do it but they say I should so...

Enjoy the day everybody! I know I will 'cause there is no problems that I can not solve as long as I am alive! God bless!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Eu cred ca: