site stats

vineri, 2 octombrie 2015

DIARY COUNTDOWN: DAY 300
















Weight: 147.3 kilograms

Spent most of my day in bed yesterday as I was not feeling all that well... Don't know why really. Must have been the fact that I am not used to eating what I had the previous days... Everything ok now I guess. But there was no gym as planned. I woke up at 6:30 and did my morning walk. Boring routine now. Need to spice up the workout a bit.

Spent most of my day in bed yesterday as I was not feeling all that well... Don't know why really. Must have been the fact that I am not used to eating what I had the previous days... Everything ok now I guess. But there was no gym as planned. I woke up at 6:30 and did my morning walk. Boring routine now. Need to spice up the workout a bit.

Almost behaved with the food. I say this because I had a late snack. That is not what you're supposed to do but it was not food that I am not allowed to have so that is not as bad as it sounds. I was actually expecting a weight loss today but it did not happen so enough is enough! I am feeling a bit tired and a bit bored. This is dangerous so I have to keep the alarm and the guard on maximum levels!

My days off are getting boring also. I need to find more things to do. One more night to play would be awesome I think. But for the time being the routine is a killer. I never liked routine. That is why I was never happy working from nine to five I guess. Always provided good results in my jobs but it's just not me.

Thing is, when I commit to something I really commit. Even if I don't like it from the start. I sometimes do it just to make others happy, expecting them to reach the same conclusions after a while... Sooner would be better rather than later... But my face can't lie. And at some point, it'll make that clear. Very clear. Especially when reaching the conclusions is being delayed beyond logic, reason and common sense. 

As I always say, I was never famous for being a diplomat. Being kind and loving does not mean that you can't express yourself when your trying to make a point for the mutual benefit. We love our children but we do need to tell them off at times don't we? Actually for me it is exhausting to have to think of all the things I have to say when I see something that I don't agree with, just so that some individuals feel more comfortable when they should not, especially when it is all down to basic logic and common sense. 

Over the last years I found this words to be true: the intelligence level on Earth is a constant figure but the population is growing... So I think I am becoming a bit more compassionate. More understanding. I say what I think a few times. In a nice way. Nice at first. And when I see that not even being a bit more harsh does not have any effects I just turn myself into a spectator. 

Wisdom? Common sense? Logic? All optional stuff for the vast majority today. The emotional has grown and malformed in such a way that is suffocating the rational. And at some point you realise you don't have time to waste in explanations given to those who don't want to listen. Simply because you will be missing doing your stuff... And being stuck is not what the Lord instructed us to do. In fact Jesus taught the apostles to shake the dust of their feet and walk away from those who don't want to listen...

Fake. Plastic. Facade. That is what it is all about in those days. And even when you are opened and honest about everything, just because there's so much fake, plastic and facade in their lives and around them people will be thinking that there is always something that you are trying to hide. Me? I think it takes a powerful person to tell the truth in all honesty these days. That is why I may be many things, but never a fake!

Oh! I have flaws! Plenty of them. But I am work in progress. I am much better than I used to be when I met Jesus and I am certain that if I will keep my eyes on the prize I will be upgrading every day. I learn something new all the time as I am paying attention. Now that is what keeps me going even when the going gets tough.

Ok. So I have strayed a lot. What can I say? I love clearing my thoughts in the morning... Just remembered those words below from the Bible and they put a smile on my face cause I feel so unwise now... And then I think of all those writing books... 


"The one who has knowledge uses words with restraint, and whoever has understanding is even-tempered. Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent, and discerning if they hold their tongues." 

(Proverbs 17:27-28)


Stay cool everyone! God bless!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Eu cred ca: