site stats

marți, 24 noiembrie 2015

DIARY COUNTDOWN: DAY 247










Weight: 137.8 kilograms

I did not want to write about this today for a moment there because of the mixed feelings of guilt and shame. But then I remembered that after making a mistake, hiding would make the things only worse. So I put myself on trial. 

Yes. I did something terrible yesterday. I head bread. I had a small pizza baguette. I had a can of shandy and a can of Fanta orange.  And this is the outcome. The worst part is that I had fun. And now i looked at the scale and felt totally disappointed...

It is not over until it is over. It might take a long time but with the grace of God I will make it through. Here comes another day! Stay cool and God bless! Ciao for now!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Eu cred ca: