site stats

vineri, 29 ianuarie 2016

DIARY COUNTDOWN: DAY 182












Weight: 137 kilograms

Up the scale again. No wonder. Had lunch at El Cordero yesterday. My Nemesis. So no surprise this morning. I can't help remembering the fact that it was around the same weight I had trouble going lower in December. Seem like there is a pattern over there.

Decided to do the same thing I did back then. Just lower the food quantities at a minimum level. It worked before so I am sure it will work now.

Nothing more to say really. It has been a good though a chilly day yesterday. Unusually chilly in fact for Tenerife. As I am writing this I just heard a local passing by telling another "it's cold". But that means 19 C or 66 F...

God bless you or as the greeks would say it:
Ο Θεός να ευλογεί!
Have a supercalaflagelistic day!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Eu cred ca: