site stats

duminică, 25 mai 2014

PREDICA DE DUMINICA














I am not a religious man, but I am however a man of faith. I am a sinner at the same time and I deal with my sin exactly as I was tought: I confess! But I am upgrading everyday, by learning from each and every mistake I have made. 

Not in the way of the world, but spiritually... Not going back again and again, doing the same mistakes over and over again, for that would mean I DO NOT TRUST GOD! But I do struggle... My battle is with my nature... But I always turn to the Gospel!

Here's a few things for those who are in search... Level with me... GOD IS GOD! He is not modern or out of date. And on a logical level, a quick question... Would you rather trust an eyewitness, a witness who lived the events or someone who thinks otherwise later on, even if that one is yourself?

"and regard the patience of our Lord as salvation; just as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given him, wrote to you, as also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which the untaught and unstable distort, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction".
(2Peter 3:15-16)
 
"But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler - not even to eat with such a one".
(1Corynthians 5:11)
 
"Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body".
(1Corynthians 6:18-20)
 
“If your brother sins, go and show him his fault in private; if he listens to you, you have won your brother. But if he does not listen to you, take one or two more with you, so that by the mouth of two or three witnesses every fact may be confirmed. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector".
(Matthew 18:15-17)
 
"But to the married I give instructions, not I, but the Lord, that the wife should not leave her husband (but if she does leave, she must remain unmarried, or else be reconciled to her husband), and that the husband should not divorce his wife".
(1Corynthians 7:10-11)
 
"The women are to keep silent in the churches; for they are not permitted to speak, but are to subject themselves, just as the Law also says. If they desire to learn anything, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is improper for a woman to speak in church".
(1Corynthians 14:34-35)
 
"A woman must quietly receive instruction with entire submissiveness. But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet".
(1Timothy 2:11-12)
 
"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her"
(Ephesians 5:25)
 
"But Peter and the apostles replied, “We must obey God rather than men".
(Acts 5:29)
 
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes"...
(Romans 1:16)


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Eu cred ca: