site stats

marți, 29 septembrie 2015

DIARY COUNTDOWN: DAY 303












Weight: 146.1  kilograms

Jesus said:

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened".

(Matthew 7:7-8)

There is two main reasons why I keep this blog. The first one would be to keep myself going. Creating self awareness works for me. Apart from all of that I think that some might find some encouragement in order to keep going with their diet or start one.

The most difficult thing is to keep the blog entertaining. Sometimes you lack ideas. Like today. But still you have to continue writing. About what? That is always a mystery and a challenge! So here I go writing the about the things that are going through my head...

A good day yesterday in spite of the fact that it was a bit cloudy, unusually chilly for Tenerife. We actually had some rain too! Strange how the humans are never satisfied... We don't like it when it's hot. We don't like it when it rains. Seems to me like nothing works for us. We are picky and we are spoiled brats. Don't know about you but sometimes it feels like it for me...

There was some good news that I forgot to share yesterday. My friends they just had their second baby boy delivered into the world! So there is a lot of joy being spread around. Good thing! Having joy in our lives is like medicine. Will give you a sane mind in what seems to be a more insane world...

I've done my good deeds for the day but the funniest thing happened as I was walking out of a restaurant with a friend, after having a coffee. Actually I had some water with lemon, but that si not important. So as we were walking out this couple of elders just took us by surprise by saying: " It is so nice to hear some Americans in Tenerife". Maybe that is not quite accurate, but it was something like that...

You can imagine my reaction to that... I started laughing of course. And I had to say something. And out of all the things I could have said I go "Well, the United States have now a new state and it is called Romania"...

Great gig last night at the Coconut Joe's! What a bunch of lovely people! Not only they did not leave till the end, but instead of leaving because of the usual hustle from our lovely next door neighbours (they always pump up the volume when the terrace is full in order to annoy and chase away our customers) they actually went indoors. That is a good sign. My singing must be improving... 

Woke up at 6:30 this morning. As usual. I feel a bit tired and hungry after the morning walk but that is not really unusual. I always have ,y breakfast after weighing myself. In a strange way even this habit brought back some discipline in my life: I now eat a a specific time. I am very generous with my breakfast. But nighhtime the nightmare begins . I still feel hungry after the gigs and I find it extremely difficul to cope with it at times...

Looking forward to this day. A well deserved day off if dare I say. Will meet some friends for lucnh. Actually they are friends that I have made in Coconut Joe's! Lovely family. And along with them hopefully there will be another friend coming. Always sorry to see people leaving the island. Well... He is getting married next year and I was invited to the wedding in England which means I will finally get to visit and English speaking country!

So I will leave you with a word from Jesus and shall give more feedback tomorrow. As usual. Cheers! God bless!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Eu cred ca: