site stats

duminică, 27 septembrie 2015

DIARY COUNTDOWN: DAY 305
















Weight: it's a Sunday mystery. Again.

Woke up at the usual six a clock in the morning. And of course my hole schedule has been turned upside down by my room mate who woke up just a few minutes ago... Oh well... Nobody's perfect. At least so far I did everything I had to so I put a smile on my face and while I am waiting my turn I decided to be efficient and write the blog. Just need a shower and I'll be on my way to church.

Was a good day yesterday. Will be an even better day today. Already did my morning walk, had breakfast and I am looking forward to this day. The heat is gone and I couldn't be happier. I don't like the cold but this heat mixed with high humidity is really not my thing. 

Have a blessed day. A blessed Sunday. And a blessed week! Ciao for now!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Eu cred ca: