site stats

marți, 22 septembrie 2015

DIARY COUNTDOWN: DAY 310
















Weight: 148.2 kilograms

Obviously I have been naughty yesterday. first of all I had the full English breakfast. With toast and chips. Carbohydrates! That was cheeky. For lunch I had chicken and vegetables, but after I got home last night I had 2 bananas, an apple and 250 ml fizzy drink and that was really naughty of me. So I am paying the price now by being sorry that I lost only 100 grams instead of going under 148 kilograms... I don't know why am I even experimenting on that issue...

Good morning everyone! Hope you are all having a beautiful morning and a coffee! Hey! I know I am having an awesome one! It's just because the last two days felt like Christmas! I got presents. And I drove a legend car. Well... Just for an hour or so, but whoever really knows me they would know that I am totally into motor sports.

So when a beast with the power of four hundred horses under the hood comes my way I will never say no! And if it's a legend car that is like a dream come true. I guess what they say is true... The difference between a man and a boy is the price of the toys...

It was not the most powerful machine I ever drove. But this one gave me an andrenaline boost. And in all that excitement I started thinking that maybe I should start working harder... And then I came to my senses... Because it is not happy he who has a lot but he who needs less. Still, having fun from time to time doesn't hurt...













The gift was not for me. It was for a birthday gift for a friend from his girlfriend. Was a conspiracy. I love that kind of thing, just so I could see the surprised faces... The only thing was at some point I had to lie so I could save the day but that is not reall an excuse. And I am totally against lying! I was like that every since my childhood. And after I came to Christ all the things against lying were amplified!

God is righteous therefore he is always truthful. On the other hand, the enemy of the mankind, Satan, is deceitful. He is a liar! Simple logics will tell you that lying is from Satan. And believe me there is no such thing as an innocent lie. There will always be consequence sooner or later... So i prayed for forgiveness remebering what Paul the apostle said:

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do".
(Romans 7:15)

And he continues

"So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? 25 Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!".
(Romans 7:21-25)

So I gave a reset to my burning conscience by confessing and repenting so I could go back to enjoying my life to the full as usual. Who ever said that being a Christian is boring they have no clue what they were talking about! Jesus is a beautiful friend in all circumstances! Just try Him and you'll see... So stay cool everyone, have a beautiful day. Like a holiday! Ciao! God bless!


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Eu cred ca: