site stats

sâmbătă, 12 septembrie 2015

DIARY COUNTDOWN: DAY 320












Weight: ? kilograms

Difficult to keep this blog entertaining. It is all becoming routine. And if there is something that I hate is routine. I know... Strangely enough I was inner built quite the opposite way: I love not knowing what will happen during the day. I do remember a one time when I found myself in another country in the evening just to have a drink and have my passport stamped...

But we all have to grow up at some point... At least a bit. Not much. Just enough so we could achieve things. I have learned that planning take a lot of pressure of my shoulder. And I have learned that unexpected things still can happen and that you would appreciate them even more after planning everything...

Plans are in fact just a guide on the way from where we are to where we want to be. The route? Well that is a mistery! You can plan a shortcut and then find that the best is to take the long way... And so my ind takes me to the gospel where it is actually written:

"In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establises their steps"
(Proverbs 16:9)

So... Woke up 6:30. Again. Did my morning walk 3x around Las Galletas. Again. Around 50 minutes walk. Again. Sweated. Again. And I will be weighing myself in fifteen minutes. Again. After that I will have to go and set p the gear in Charly, and then take a detour for Playa Paraiso. At some point will be at the gym and then later on at the Charly Bar for my regular. And believe it or not there is still room for surprises. I hope they are all going to be nice ones!

Enjoy the weekend everyone! God bless! Ciao!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Eu cred ca: