site stats

marți, 8 septembrie 2015

DIARY COUNTDOWN: DAY 324












 Weight: 151.9 kilograms

Bit by bit I am headed towards the 14... Am really pleased. Will do more salads this week. More fish. Maybe I'll have a cheat day too... Right now, as I am hungry am craving for a big juicy burger and chips. But that will not happen. It is just a dream...

For some reason was so easy waking up at 6:30 in the morning today... Sweated on my 50 minutes walk and will be weighin' myself in about half an hour. Misbehaved a bit last night at the Coconut Joe's as I was asked if I want a drink. The virgin mojito's don't have alcohol but they have something that I really should not have: sugar...

Actually it was what I would call an almost perfect night last night at the CJ's. It would have been perfect if the next door neighbours would have played their music not that loud, although I must admit that yesterday was not as loud as I am usually used to...

A perfect evening with awesome people... Of course there is always a special fun part and yesterday that was when I was asked to do some Cher... I needed not to think about my answer so I snapped immediately with a laugh: "Do I look like Cher to you?" You would not believe the answer!!! It turns out that I am Cher's twin sister... From Dolly Parton to princess and now Cher... I wonder what next... Hmmm... I wonder what's next...

The best moment was actually their moment when a couple, both in their seventies coming from somewhere else have us a reason for a good laugh as I was singing "Jump In The Line".. You know... " shake shake shake señora"... Well the lady started dancing in front of me enjoying the song... While she was having more and more fun out of the blue her husband gave her a big push ahead... I am so sorry I did not take a video of that...

It is my day off and I am looking forward to a beautiful one hoping that everybody else's will be better! God bless!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Eu cred ca: