site stats

miercuri, 2 septembrie 2015

DIARY COUNTDOWN: DAY 330
















Weight: 154.4 kilograms

Went up one kilo!!! ALARM!!! Yet again because of eating late in the evening... Even though it was only fruit and a bit of cheese. Must admit I had more fruit that I should have had... One day I will probably learn my lesson. I should. It is for my best interest...

Someone took a test on me a while ago. Just for fun over a coffee. The result of the test was that I am an inspirer... At the time I was kinda' wondering about it. I am usually the one who seeks inspiration from others as I believe that there is something to learn from everyone... But the other day something happened and I started thinking a bit deeper...

As I posted a picture of my favourite perfume, one that I have been using for almost twenty years, a friend comments that it is his favourite two. I decided to check my instincts and just stated that he got that one from me which he admitted. I never knew that! I actually thought hat not many people are using that scent. And it is a scent I would recognise any time!

Then I started going back through the years... And I was amazed to discover so much more... My neighbourhood gave at least two very well known musicians in Romania and many others play in bands. They play guitar. They are just a bit younger than I am. A year or two. Maybe three. I do remember one of them telling me how he used to sit around the gang that would gather when I was playing my guitar in the park! And I suddenly had a revelation... So I wish that what I am doing now would help others one day... 

Man, those were the days. The days when you believe that everything is possible and that the world is yours to change. That all the humans are nice and the world will get better... Yeap... Those were the days... Like everyone else I need spirit boosters and I so much welcome them when they arrive. I know that they are a blessing and I enjoyed the fact that there were so many lately...

There are those, just a few, that try to put me down with words like "You're doing great BUUUUT" and then they go... Well... I just smile and ignore the part after the "but"... Those kind of things are a bit sad to me... I love people to bits and that is why. Sometimes I am so disappointed with them. That leads to sadness. Sometimes anger. It is actually because I care. But, whenever I feel disappointed, sad, or angry I snap out of it ASAP. Still working on that part and praying for more wisdom and self-control, especially after I was reminded:

"Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to your neighbour, for we are all members of one body. “In your anger do not sin” Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold".
(Ephesians 4:25-27)

A nice day yesterday. Did everything I wanted to. Took the blood tests. Apartment is clean. Went to the beach. I can hardly wait to see what today brings as apart from going to the gym later on and the gig tonight I have nothing planned really...

Ciao!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Eu cred ca: