site stats

luni, 28 septembrie 2015

DIARY COUNTDOWN: DAY 304















Weight: 147.0 kilograms

So 60 days have gone by since I started this blog. A lot of things have happened since then. First of all I lost  kilograms which actually is a lot. That means that my average weight loss per month was around eight - nine  kilograms. So, if we split it per weeks, the average weight loss is around two kilos per week. And that is normal. And healthy.

In order to achieve results one must put a zipper on the mouth and be very disciplined. It is very difficult at first I'll admit to that. But once the results start showing you will forget all that. At first it is only you who sees the changes. Not in the mirror but with the scale readings. 

It gets even better when people start noticing it too! It gets to the point where they will start admiring your effort and then start asking questions soon enough. iT is not easy I'll admnit to that. Actually it is very difficult. At least in the first weeks. You will be hungry most of the time, but not because you are starving yourself! It is the BAD HABITS that are trying to put you off and destroy your will power.

With me it all started with these words: SELF CONTROL. Sorry. that one is not true. It all started with prayers. I was praying a lot over this and as a matter of fact I started thinking that the round shape that I was having was what God wanted for me. What a big mistake!!! I should have known better!

I know for a fact today, as I knew then, that God is ALWAYS ON TIME. And if you are asking me today I would say all honesty: I can't think of better time for this to be happening. This is an adventure in itself. It was defined as a trap by my brother in law. A trap that kept me hooked for far to long. Almost half of my life I have been overweight at first and the "upgraded" to obese. Half of my life the bad habits and lifestyle kept me enchained. A prisoner of the desires of the flesh.

I had other plans for this year. Like travelling. Never happened. But I tell you that this is the best adventure ever!!! In a few days I will be half way through. That is yet another incentive. There are rewards all along the way. Tiny little things that normal people can do become a massive present when you can do them too.

I am going to leave you with a quote from the Bible, that actually set me on the path. But just before that I would like to put in writing something that I was asking myself this morning: why are people afraid to put their lives in the hands of Jesus? It is a legitimate question! For there is not even one thing that Jesus has taught or said that was not out of love and for our own good. You go search the Bible and you will see. In fact I place a bet that you already know that.

Anyway, here's the quote. Have a blessed day and stay cool! Ciao!

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control."
Galatians 5:22-23

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Eu cred ca: