site stats

duminică, 6 septembrie 2015

DIARY COUNTDOWN: DAYS 328, 327, 326


















Diary countdown: day 326
Weight: ? kilograms

Every Sunday I can hardly wait for the Monday to rise... Not because I don't enjoy Sundays but because my weight is a mistery till Monday morning...

So it is Sunday today! Usually this is the longest and the busiest day of the week for me. Woke up at 6:00 AM, did my morning walk, already had breakfast (a large one: scrambled eggs and protein shake with a banana in it) and it will continue with Costa del Silencio Christian Church in the morning, The Living Room in the afternoon and then, at the end of the day, my gig at the Coconut Joe's...

As I said a busy day. That means not boring. And it is a day dedicated mostly to the Lord so it will be a fruitful day also. A day for spiritual upgrade.

Have to go now and prepare myself! Ya'll have a beautiful Sunday!


















Diary countdown: day 327
Weight: 152.6 Kilograms

Yessss!!! Victory again!!! Ha! Against all odds! Thank you Lord! So the day started awesome! Morning walk is finished, weighed myself, am about to set up the gear in Charly and then will go for my workout at the gym...

Computer is being funny and I can't really write on the blog right now. I must admit it was a pleasant surprise to see such a feedback from the "3XL" yesterday's post.

Over 100 likes in just a couple of hours is more than I ever expected. And the cheers also as many sharing their experience on the matter. If nothing else this will keep me going.

Will be going at the gym later on, after I will setup the gear in Charly Bar were I'll be gigging tonight. Should not forget that the gym closes at 2:00PM on Saturdays especially after skipping it yesterday!
As I was doing my fifty minutes morning walk this morning I was thinking how wise it is to keep your mouth shut. But...

SILENCE IS NOT NECESARILLY A SIGN OF WISDOM OR HOLINESS!

I would never totally trust a silent person because you can't really figure out what they are thinking or - even worse - what are they hiding.

I still think that being opened is the way to be. It is a sign of freedom. It is a sign that one is not afraid to speak openly about whatever. But, as the Bible teaches us

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:
a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace".
(Ecclesiastes 3:1-8)

Some just keep over silent so they could hide their lack of education or their black heart. Some talk to much because they are shy. But no matter how many words are there involved one can always guess what is real and what is not, just by analyzing the results of the acts and deeds. Let's emphasize this: not the acts but the RESULTS of the acts.

To many today are being deceived by words and by false wisdom. Most of the people today are letting themselves to be deceived by fake plastic smiles. And when they wake up it is already to late.
So that is why I say. Analyze the RESULTS of the acts and be wise: a silent person is more dangerous than a fool that talks a lot. At least you know what the fool is up to...
Have a nice day!














Diary countdown: day 328
Weight: 153.8 kilograms

I seem to be at a halt around this 153 kilograms barrier. I knew that something like this might happen. The body is adjusting. Might take a while therefore. Wish I would get over it sooner rather than later though...

Yesterday I totally behaved but today I totally cheated the day. Did not do my rounds as I was supposed to as I had to leave early for Santa Cruz with some friends...

When in Santa Cruz we did some shopping at Primark and C&A and I behaved badly: had some Chinese... No bread no chips just some seafood and meat. But I don't know about the sauces...

Was a fun day though, as I spent the first part with friends in Santa Cruz and the second part preparing the worship for the Sunday morning service in Costa del Silencio Christian Church. Finished too late so I skipped the gym also... So tomorrow I have to work double at the gym...

Oh well... I only hope that the merciless scale will have good news for me tomorrow! Wanna go under 153! So here we go!!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Eu cred ca: