site stats

marți, 15 decembrie 2015

DIARY COUNTDOWN: DAY 226











Weight: 135.7 kilograms

As long as I the scale indicator is going down I have no problems. Even when it is only 0.2 kilos. I deserve even worse. Went shopping in Santa Cruz yesterday and after Primark, obviously took a left turn to the chinese WOK next door...

Anyway. It was fun. Trick is definitely NOT TO eat anything in the evening. I had some dry fruit, an apple and a banana. No matter. I am happy that I broke the 137 area where I was for more than two weeks!

Had a weird dream last night. Weird and funny! In my dream I was drinking coca cola like mad. Actually I think it was a nightmare! Ha ha ha! No fizzy drinks people! Especially not Coca Cola if you are dieting.

I get awesome feedback all the time. it will happen to anyone . Not at first. But when the results are truly visible the cheering will keep you going trust me. And it will make you happy! And yesterday Michaela Bridges, one of the people who told me the harsch truth to my face and helped me getting out of the pits came to say hello and it was so nice to be able to thank her for those words she said to me a year ago...

As for me I can only praise God for putting this strength in me. And if you are a Christian and you are overweight this scripture might help you too as it helped me once:

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and SELF-CONTROL. Against such things there is no law."
(Galatians 5:22-23)

My philosophy is actually really simple. We are saved by grace, true. But one can not have faith and not acting accordingly. We will never be perfect but there are things that are a must in life, and self-control is one of them. I am imperfect. I know that. So I pray. And you may believe it or not but this is a prayer answered! And I tell you that God's timing is always PERFECT!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Eu cred ca: