site stats

joi, 27 august 2015

DIARY COUNTDOWN: DAY 336








Weight: 154.5 kilograms

Forgot to mention another "for the first time in years". And I was truly excited about this one! As I was sitting on the couch I could put one leg above the other!

I know that to many of you this looks silly but it is actually an achievement as it is the fact that I can tie my shoe lases without having to sit down somewhere, which is another awesome thing!

Just realized that everything that I have been doing over the past months is slowly changing my lifestyle. Not only in terms of the daily routine but in so many other ways. Basically everything is changing. Feels like I was in a dream and now I am just waking up...

A good day yesterday. As easy as they get. Definitely gym is not my thing, no matter how much I am trying to persuade myself into it. So the only thing that is left is to push myself while I am there so i could get the results as planned.

Planning... I was re-reading about the 4 types of temperament theory it was still a bit of a surprise to me although I knew most of the part. One of them includes the planning...I am definitely the CHOLERIC type of temperament:

"The choleric temperament is traditionally associated with fire. People with this temperament tend to be egocentric and extroverted. They may be excitable, impulsive, and restless, with reserves of aggression, energy, and/or passion, and try to instill that in others.

They tend to be task-oriented people and are focused on getting a job done efficiently; their motto is usually "do it now." They can be ambitious, strong-willed and like to be in charge. They can show leadership, are good at planning, and are often practical and solution-oriented. They appreciate receiving respect and esteem for their work.

Pedagogically, they can be best reached through mutual respect and appropriate challenges that recognize their capacities".

I totally behaved yesterday. Consistent breakfast than mostly fruit for lunch and dinner. It does not feel like I have lost a lot of weight though. In a few minutes I will get the result of that.

The fun part is that next week I'll have to go shopping. My trousers are becoming more like tent material as of late... Or maybe I should wait a bit longer and shop a bit more, for the more weight I lose the more chances to find gear that I really like... 

Day off today! So I will make the best of it! Ciao!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Eu cred ca: