site stats

miercuri, 26 august 2015

DIARY COUNTDOWN: DAY 337
















Weight: 155.0 kilograms

Not going to make up any excuses. Don't know how many lessons in "don't eat late in the evening I need to get before I would learn once in for all... I had a couple of wurst, two boiled eggs, some yogurt by Lidl, and I gained 400 grams! It is back to the future baby! Today will be breakfast and then fruits only!

A very full and fruitful day yesterday. many "for the first time" in years! For one, yesterday at the gym I could tell for the first time in years that I started really enjoying what I see!

Was a lovely walk yesterday morning. Apart from the machinery cleaning the streets and the three ladies that were doing their walk too but while doing it they were having a really loud casual chat... 7 o'clock in the morning!!! Now, when I think of it it's actually really funny...

For the first time in years I started enjoying the workout at the gym. And that is really something! The weights I can lift are getting heavier but I must admit that I have to work even harder. The last lift is the one that counts. I have learned that many years ago, when I first started going at the gym... But I still am avoiding that kind of pain so I need to loose that...















The highlight of the day was lunch. Homemade salad. Mediterranean style. I tell you that you that whenever I go to visit Bill and Irene Bruce I am always amazed in so many ways. The man is an absolutely brilliant chef. And both of them they are not only good Christians but are always making me feel welcomed. Beautiful hosts they are indeed!















Had a glass of wine with an unforgettable flavour that took me straight back home in my childhood days... Not because I was drinking wine when I was a child, but because a part of the flavour reminded me of a cold drink, home made from the flowers of a particular tree...

The wine was made with grapes from Vilaflor and I do recommend it. However one should never forget that the word of God clearly states this:

"Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise".
Proverbs 20:1

Let's see what today brings! Ciao! God bless!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Eu cred ca: