site stats

sâmbătă, 15 mai 2010

WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS...












If anybody would see my face right now they would clearly see that I am on screensaver mode... I`m trying to put some clever words together here but it seems to me that my mind refuses to obey my command playing the eternal tricks that she enjoys... Blank... That`s how I am today... Strangely enough I need to refill along with my friends Jack and Daniel...

It`s like I put all of my thoughts in a vortex... They are spinning back and forth all at the same time... So I`m writing this instead, hoping that I`m spelling it right... I have nothing to say today... There`s always the hope for tomorrow... Or another day... Someday... Maybe...



So I let the thoughts to run free through the neuronal net I still have left inside of my private penthouse... Meanwhile, as in the screensaver mode, I am picturing fields of undefined but yet live colors, surprised to see that I am in pain...

I thought I could forget... I kept hoping that I might forget all about the things I need to forget... So many of those... As I fade off to sleep repressed memories come back over and over... Night prowlers of the worst kind... I need some more time... God I need some more time...

I`m going to sleep again, hoping that I will dream nothing but happy feellings about a serene tomorrow and that the troubles will get bored this way and will leave at last... But if I`m off for much to long, wake me up when september ends...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Eu cred ca: